Membership in the Association of German Contact Lens Specialists and Optometrists is essential!
With a membership in the VDCO, you show not only your colleagues but also your customers that you have high professional qualifications. You can maintain your top-class expertise by participating in further education events such as congresses, seminars and other events that keep you up to date with the latest international scientific developments. For this you will receive internationally recognised continuing education points (COE Points), which you can present on your membership certificate with the VDCO signet.
- The VDCO is a scientific association with a high national and international reputation.
- Focus on the professional development of the entire team and achieve maximum customer satisfaction through high competence.
- Receive the VDCO's newsletter, Optometry & Contact Lenses (OCL), ten times a year and test your knowledge with the professional questions from each issue.
- Benefit exclusively as a member from the appealing advice and information brochures on contact lenses and optometry.
- The VDCO can publish your job advertisements in a PR-effective way in the social media as well as on the VDCO website.
- Visiting colleagues, institutions and universities worldwide is possible.
- You will be included in the member directory on the VDCO website and thus additionally be found by future customers.
Membership of the VDCO is synonymous with high quality prescription, fitting, dispensing and follow-up of contact lenses and optometry care.
VDCO Annual General Meeting
This year the VDCO Annual General Meeting will again be held online. The Board cordially invites members to attend online on the evening of 8 October. Registration is via the personally delivered invitation by email. The access data as well as instructions for online participation will be sent by e-mail after registration. Members have access to the annual report and the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting via the VDCO website.
The VDCO awards annual prizes for scientific work in ophthalmology. There are numerous international submissions for the Peter-Abel-Award, sponsored by Rodenstock GmbH, and the Gunther-Schamberger-Award, sponsored by Alcon Vision Care. The award winners will present their work in a lecture at SICHT.KONTAKTE 2021.
The digital poster exhibition for the Rolf-Weinschenk-Award as well as for other posters outside the judging, can now be viewed at www.sichtkontakte.de.
Registered congress participants can take part in the voting for the best poster in the field of contact lens optics "Best Practice and Innovations".
Subscribe VDCO Newsletter
You always want to be up to date - we inform you about upcoming seminars, trainings and news. Click here for the newsletter.